Einscan HX Shinning 3D Laser Scanner Based on years of experience in 3D measurement and market demand, SHINING 3D innovatively integrates blue LED light and blue laser into the EinScan HX handheld 3D scanner. The hybrid laser and LED light sources make EinScan HX compatible with a wider range of object sizes and meet the diverse needs of users. High efficiency and reliable results offer the EinScan HX more application possibilities.
Einscan HX Shinning 3D Laser Scanner Features:
- Innovatively integrated with dual blue LED light and blue laser, improves scanning materials adaptability with less limitation for a wider range of applications.
- Minimum point distance 0.05 mm
- Accuracy up to 0.04 mm under Laser Scan
- The processing speed of EinScan HX under Rapid Scan Mode is up to 1,200,000 points/s, and multiple blue laser lines under Laser Scan Mode make scanning of most objects in minutes for reverse engineering, CAD/CAM, 3D printing and etc.
- EinScan HX is plug-and-play with user-friendly software, easy to operate, no matter whether you are a newbie or with professional experience in 3D scanning.
- With a built-in color camera, it supports full-color texture capturing and tracking by texture.
Einscan HX Shinning 3D Laser Scanner Specifications :
- Camera Frame Rate: 55 FPS
- Working Distance: 470 mm
- Connection: USB 3.0
- Output Formats: OBJ, STL, ASC, PLY, P3, 3MF
- Frame Dimension: 108 mm 110 mm 237 mm
- Weight: 710 g
- Light Source: Blue LED / 7 blue laser crosses
- Scan Accuracy:Up to 0.05 mm / Up to 0.04 mm
- Safety: LED Light (eye-safe) / Class I (eye-safe)
- Depth of Field: 200 – 700 mm / 350 – 610 mm
- Max FOV: 420 mm x 440 mm / 380 mm x 400 mm
- Point Distance: 0.25-3 mm / 0.5-3 mm